Yin Yoga & Mindfulness Meditation teacher training with Sarah Lo (40 hours YA)
Learn how to teach Meditation skilfully and how integrating enquiry into your practice can accelerate your deeper understanding of your Self.
From 7 till 10 march is this Yin Yoga Teacher Training includes Fundamental Skills for every Yin Yoga Teacher including learning how to teach Yin Yoga Asana Sequences for the Yin Yang organ pairs, Mindfulness Meditation & Psychological Enquiry Practices, Introducing Chinese Meridian Theory & experiential Yin Yoga Classes daily.
This is a training in Fundamental Skills for an Integrated practice of Yin Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation. It is open to both yoga teachers and other professionals in related fields who have a dedicated yoga practice.
What will you learn in this training:
- LEARNING TO TEACH YIN YOGA
- Yin Yoga Overview
- Yin vs Yang – Taoist View
- Chinese Meridian Theory overview
- Sources and functions of Chi
- Main Principles of Yin
- Breath in Yin Yoga
MINDFULNESS MEDITATION & PSYCHOLOGICAL ENQUIRY
- Meditation Postures
- Mindfulness Meditation – Buddhist practices for the Body, Heart & Mind
- Psychological Enquiry – Importance & Relevance in Yin for an Integrated Practice
- Aspiration & Visioning – Empowerment for Transformational Healing
YIN YANG ORGAN PAIRS
- Pranayama Practices for Yin & Yang Sequences
- Teaching Short Yin Sequences for the Organ Pairs
* Kidney & Bladder
* Liver & Gallbladder
* Spleen & Stomach
* Lung & Large Intestine
* Heart & Small Intestine
Sarah Lo is a Senior Teacher Trainer with Yoga Alliance Professionals. She is also a Certified Integral Development Coach and member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Sarah has been personally endorsed by Sarah Powers, Insight Yoga Institute (IYI) one of just a few teachers in the world to receive this honour. She is also an Assistant to Sarah Powers and dedicates her teachings and life’s transformation from her time and mentorship with Sarah and Ty Powers.